Thursday, March 31, 2016

Here are some Facebook photos of Miami Beach Mayor Philip Levine and Local 10 anchor Constance Jones....


One of them pretends to be in charge of a city, while the other pretends to be a journalist. 


Click all images to enlarge.


Feeling like a model in a #PanteneCommercial 💇
Thank you @foxxc2 from Salon 184 for the highlights! 💛
#mystylistisbetterthanyours Follow my hair transformation on Snapchat👻
ConstanceTV A video posted by Constance Jones (@craftyconstance)
on Mar 10, 2016 at 1:50pm PST


Do I ever read a newspaper? Of course not. Why?
Because I'm too busy posing for selfies.

Mayor Levine took a half selfie on his recent trip to Cuba.


Here's an Official City of Miami Beach photo of Mayor Levine bonding
with some of Miami's invisible Cubans.

Here's Constance looking fabulous while reading some words about
something horrible that happened in Belgium.


Don't judge me, OK?



That time Mayor Levine tried pull a fast one on Michael Putney.

Why should I waste time reading a newspaper when
I could be taking more selfies?

If she gets elected, I'm outta this dump. And then Ocean
Drive will be Mike Grieco's problem.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on anything you read here.

All comments must first be approved. Spam and spam links will not be tolerated or approved.