Thursday, November 29, 2012

President Obama is coming for your guns. No, really, this time he's serious!

The other day Fox News hottie Anna Kooiman interviewed a New Jersey gun shop owner who attributed a recent spike in gun sales to Hurricane Sandy and Barack Obama's re-election.

(The best part of Kooiman's report is the sound of gunfire obliterating every other word of her stand up. Personally, I think Fox News should use this device more often.)





And while the reporter doesn't follow up on the gun shop owner's thinly-veiled claim that Obama's re-election might be a threat to Americans' second amendment rights, the implication is unmistakable.  But, isn't this something we've heard before?








Anna Kooiman, fox news, Anna Kooiman hot, Anna Kooiman guns


1 comment:

  1. It's funny. My uncle, a conservative veteran, was making this same argument. I pointed out that Obama has been involved in exactly ONE bill that dealt with the right to bear arms; he sponsored an Illinois law to make it easier for veterans and retired police officers to carry their firearms.
    "Whatever, that won't help me!" he stormed.
    "But, as a veteran, he would be helping you to exercise your right to bear arms."
    "It's a trick!"

    I don't talk to my uncle anymore. I have no patience with idiots, even if they are related to me through an accident of birth.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment on anything you read here.

All comments must first be approved. Spam and spam links will not be tolerated or approved.