Friday, June 19, 2009

ShamWow Dude can't get a break! CORRECTED

UPDATE:
NBC6 picks up my scoop!
NBC Washington picks up my scoop!
NBC Dallas/Ft. Worth picks up my scoop!



Vince Shlomi. better known as the ShamWow Dude, might want to consider staying away from Miami Beach.

Police sources tell Random Pixels that Shlomi was in a car that was involved in a head-on crash last night on the Venetian Causeway. The source says Shlomi was not at fault.

(I reported earlier that this was as a result of the taxi hijacking on South Beach. That was incorrect. This is a separate and unrelated incident.)

Shlomi's run of bad luck started back in February when he got into a nasty scuffle with a hooker at the posh Setai Hotel on South Beach.

Shlomi was transported to Mt. Sinai Hospital for treatment according to my sources.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on anything you read here.

All comments must first be approved. Spam and spam links will not be tolerated or approved.